“When I cook, I typically think of people with love and believe that the food is going to travel through their bodies and make them healthy and well-balanced spiritually and mentally. The energy and positivity will be reflected in their outer well-being also. When you're happy inside, you show it outside.”- Petrina (Creator/Owner of Asase Yaa)
- Beans stew with plantains
Black-eyed peas stewed with Petrina's crafted Traditional Ghanaian spice
- Mother Earth's Queen of 7 Greens Spinach stew with Melon seeds
Savory combination of 7 different greens (heavy on kale & spinach). Portabella mushroom
- Gye NyameVeggie Tofu
(high in protein, calcium, iron & B complex vitamin, amino acid) Combination of steam veggies & root crop with your favorite stew
Free Range Meaty Options
- Asase Yaa Curry Chicken
(boneless chicken breast) Fresh assorted veggies & rooty crop, young ginger root, turmeric root, coriander, curry.
- Ghanaian Spiced Herbal Chicken
(w/ potatoes & cabbage) Cut up whole chicken crafted in Mother Earth's fanatic stew w/ barley miso. Yummy!!
- Asase Yaa famous BBQ Ribs or Chicken
Overboard with year round herbs & spices, cold press olive oil, self challenged BBQ sauce (holla).
- Crafted with loving hand BBQ Ribs or Jerk Chicken
No nonsense marinated fresh mystify spices, cold pressed olive oil, and Petrina's self famous sauce.
Other ingredients: miso base (B12, living enzymes that aid your digestion), sea salt (minerals), plantains (rich in fiber), kelp (high minerals of calcium, potassium, iron, magnesium), ginger (motion sickness, sore throat, nausea & clumping, aids for kidney).
- Asase Yaa Sankofa Fried Plantains
- Herbal Vegetable Jollof Rice (vegetarian)
- Rooty Home Fried Potatoes
Whole Fruit Smoothies
- Blueberry Banana Pineapple
- Apple Strawberry Banana
- Banana Raspberry Pineapple
- Banana Pineapple Cantaloupe
Added nutrients $1.00 per items: Spurillina, Coconut, Organic Chocolate, Wheat Germ, Protein (Soy) Bee Pollen, Ginseng, Ginko, Gotu Kola, Echinacea
Fresh Raw Veggie Juices
- Carrot Apple Ginger
- Apple Carrot
- Orange Carrot Apple
- Asase Yaa Lemonade
- Strawberry Lemonade
- Fresh Squeezed Orange or Grapefruit Juice
- Fresh Brew Lemon Grass Iced Tea
- Organic Fair Trade Coffee
- Carrot Cake
- Upside-Down Pineapple Cake
- Banana Bread
- Coconut Oatmeal Cookies (Cranberries, Chunky Peanut Butter, Chunky Chocolate)